|§ 3501||Enforcement by public sale; nature of sale||25|
|§ 3502||Notice in special cases; jurisdiction of justices of the peace in cases of perishable property||25|
|§ 3503||Disposition of proceeds of sale||25|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 25 > Chapter 35
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Board: means the Board of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Professionals. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002
- Chemical dependency professional: is a person who uses addiction counseling methods to assist an individual or group to develop an understanding of alcohol and drug dependency problems, define goals, and plan action reflecting the individual's or group's interest, abilities and needs as affected by addiction problems. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3041
- Counseling experience: is a formal, systematic process that focuses on skill development and integration of knowledge related to addiction counseling and reflects the accumulation of hours spent providing substance abuse counseling services while under the supervision of an approved clinical supervisor. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3041
- Licensed chemical dependency professional: is a person who holds a current, valid license issued pursuant to this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3041
- Oath: includes affirmation in all cases where an affirmation may be substituted for an oath, and "sworn" includes affirmed; and the forms shall be varied accordingly. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Person: means a corporation, company, association and partnership, as well as an individual. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Substantially related: means the nature of the criminal conduct, for which a person was convicted, has a direct bearing on the fitness or ability of the person to perform 1 or more of the duties or responsibilities of a licensed mental health or chemical dependency professional. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002