|§ 4501||Priority of lien; transfer of lien upon execution sale||25|
|§ 4502||Duration of lien||25|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 25 > Chapter 45
- Cremation: shall mean the process of burning human remains to ashes. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3101
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Funeral establishment: shall mean any place used in the care and preparation of human remains for funeral service, burial, entombment or cremation; said place shall also include areas for embalming, the convenience of the bereaved for viewing and other services associated with human remains. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3101
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Person: shall mean a corporation, company, association and partnership, as well as an individual. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3101
- State: means the State of Delaware; and when applied to different parts of the United States, it includes the District of Columbia and the several territories and possessions of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307