|§ 4701||Failure to obtain fire insurance on demand of lienholder||25|
|§ 4702||Right of mortgagee to recover fire insurance premiums||25|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 25 > Chapter 47
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Board: shall mean the State Board of Veterinary Medicine established in this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3302
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Veterinary medicine: shall include veterinary surgery, obstetrics, dentistry and all other branches or specialties of veterinary medicine. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3302