|Subchapter I||General Provisions||2801 – 2802|
|Subchapter II||Operation of Hospital and Admission||2820 – 2824|
|Subchapter III||Expenses and Financing of Hospital||2830 – 2832|
|Subchapter IV||Penalties||2840 – 2841|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 31 > Chapter 28
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Garnishment: Generally, garnishment is a court proceeding in which a creditor asks a court to order a third party who owes money to the debtor or otherwise holds assets belonging to the debtor to turn over to the creditor any of the debtor
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Oath: includes affirmation in all cases where an affirmation may be substituted for an oath, and "sworn" includes affirmed; and the forms shall be varied accordingly. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person with a mental condition: includes every person with an emotional or psychiatric disorder or disability. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.
- Year: means a calendar year, and is equivalent to the words "year of our Lord. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307