Terms Used In Florida Statutes 480.034
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 88.6011
(1) Nothing in this act shall modify or repeal any provision of chapters 458-464, inclusive, or of chapter 476, chapter 477, or chapter 486.
(2) Athletic trainers employed by or on behalf of a professional athletic team performing or training within this state shall be exempt from the provisions of this act.
(3) The state and its political subdivisions are exempt from the registration requirements of this act.
(4) An exemption granted is effective to the extent that an exempted person‘s practice or profession overlaps with the practice of massage.