Terms Used In Idaho Code 45-907
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Mortgagor: The person who pledges property to a creditor as collateral for a loan and who receives the money.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
Title acquired by a mortgagor subsequent to the execution of the mortgage or by a grantor subsequent to the execution of the trust deed inures to the mortgagee or trustee in like manner as if acquired before the execution.