(1) A license issued under the provisions of this chapter shall be subject to annual or biennial renewal and shall expire unless renewed in the manner prescribed by the rules of the licensure board, upon payment of a renewal fee.
(2) The board shall establish the following fees relating to licensing, which fees shall be established in an amount sufficient to defray all costs necessary for the administration of this chapter:
(a) Initial license and examination fee;
Terms Used In Idaho Code 54-3509
- Board: means the Idaho state board of medicine. See Idaho Code 54-3502
- CDR: means the credentialing organization of the academy of nutrition and dietetics that awards and administers credentials to individuals at entry, specialist and advanced levels who have met CDR’s specified criteria to practice in the dietetics profession, including successful completion of its national accredited certification examination and recertification by continuing professional education and/or examination. See Idaho Code 54-3502
(b) Renewal of license fee;
(c) Inactive license fee;
(d) Limited permit fee;
(e) Late renewal fees.
(3) No license that has been expired for more than twenty-four (24) months may be renewed. The applicant shall comply with the requirements of section 54-3506, Idaho Code, for obtaining an initial license.
(4) Maintenance of registration by the CDR or its successor organization is required for license renewal.