(1) All fees received under the provisions of this chapter shall be paid to the department of self-governing agencies, bureau of occupational licenses, and deposited in the state treasury to the credit of the occupational licenses fund. All costs and expenses incurred under the provisions of this chapter shall be a charge against and paid from said fund. In no case shall any salary, expense or other obligation of the board be charged against the general fund.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 54-4008
- Board: means the Idaho state board of massage therapy created pursuant to section 54-4006, Idaho Code. See Idaho Code 54-4002
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) The board, by rule, may impose fees not to exceed two hundred dollars ($200) annually per fee to provide for the administration of this section including, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Original license fee;
(b) Application fee;
(c) License renewal fee;
(d) License by endorsement;
(e) Duplicate license; and
(f) Reinstatement fee.