|45-202||Place of Filing|
|45-203||Execution of Notices and Certificates|
|45-204||Duties of Filing Officer|
|45-206||Uniformity of Application and Construction|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 45 > Chapter 2
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action, evidences of debt and general intangibles as defined in the uniform commercial code — secured transactions. See Idaho Code 73-114 Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land. State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114