|74-604||Public Funds Prohibited|
|74-606||Violations — Remedies|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 74 > Chapter 6
- Advocate: means to campaign for or against a candidate or the outcome of a ballot measure. See Idaho Code 74-603
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Ballot measure: means constitutional amendments, bond measures or levy measures. See Idaho Code 74-603
- Candidate: means and includes every person for whom it is contemplated or desired that votes be cast at any political convention, primary, general, local or special election and who either tacitly or expressly consents to be so considered. See Idaho Code 74-603
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Expenditure: means :
Idaho Code 74-603
Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value. Intangible property: Property that has no intrinsic value, but is merely the evidence of value such as stock certificates, bonds, and promissory notes. person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 Property or resources: means goods, services, equipment, computer software and hardware, other items of intangible property, or facilities provided to or for the benefit of a candidate, a candidate’s personal campaign committee, a political issues committee for political purposes, or advocacy for or against a ballot measure or candidate. See Idaho Code 74-603 Public entity: means the state, each state agency, county, municipality, school district or other taxing district or public corporation empowered to submit ballot measures to its electors. See Idaho Code 74-603 Public funds: means any money received by a public entity from appropriations, taxes, fees, interest or other returns on investment. See Idaho Code 74-603 Public official: means an elected or appointed member of a public entity who has:
Idaho Code 74-603
State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114