(1) Evansville State Hospital.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 12-24-1-3
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
(3) Logansport State Hospital.
(4) Madison State Hospital.
(5) Richmond State Hospital.
(6) The Neurodiagnostic Institute and Advanced Treatment Center.
(7) Any other state owned or operated mental health institution, including a freestanding facility or satellite facility.
(b) Subject to the approval of the director of the budget agency and the governor, the director of the division of mental health and addiction may contract for the management and clinical operation of any state institution, including contracting with a nonstate entity for services.
[Pre-1992 Revision Citations: subsection (a) formerly 16-13-1-9(a); 16-13-1-7.1(a)(2); subsection (b) formerly 16-13-1-9(f).]
As added by P.L.2-1992, SEC.18. Amended by P.L.215-2001, SEC.64; P.L.192-2002(ss), SEC.154; P.L.141-2006, SEC.62; P.L.229-2011, SEC.147; P.L.19-2017, SEC.3; P.L.168-2018, SEC.30; P.L.9-2020, SEC.6.