(1) Within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt, a copy of the report received by the department.
(2) Any other information or documentation in the possession of the department concerning the missing child that the department determines may be relevant to the location and return of the missing child.
(b) If the department receives a report concerning a missing child who is not described in 42 U.S.C. § 671(a)(9)(C)(i)(I), the department may provide a copy of any report received by the department that is relevant to the location of the child to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
(c) If the department provides information to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as provided in subsection (a) or (b), the department shall also provide the following to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:
(1) A copy of any updated report provided to the department under IC § 31-36-2-2.
(2) A copy of an assessment report completed by the department under IC § 31-33-8.
(3) Any notification received by the department that the missing child has been located.
As added by P.L.183-2017, SEC.55. Amended by P.L.86-2018, SEC.223.