(1) introducing into the human body a controlled substance;
Terms Used In Indiana Code 35-48-4-8.1
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Judgment: means all final orders, decrees, and determinations in an action and all orders upon which executions may issue. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(3) enhancing the effect of a controlled substance;
in violation of this chapter commits a Class A infraction for manufacturing paraphernalia.
(b) A person who:
(1) knowingly or intentionally violates this section; and
(2) has a previous judgment for violation of this section;
commits manufacture of paraphernalia, a Level 6 felony.
As added by Acts 1980, P.L.115, SEC.2. Amended by P.L.202-1989, SEC.3; P.L.165-1990, SEC.10; P.L.158-2013, SEC.634.