Indiana Code > Title 20 > Article 28 > Chapter 7.5 – Cancellation of Teacher Contracts
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 20 > Article 28 > Chapter 7.5 - Cancellation of Teacher Contracts
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5