Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 20 > Article 32 > Chapter 3 - Secondary Certificates of Achievement
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- requisite proficiency: refers to the satisfaction by a student of the standards approved by the state board under section 4(a)(3) of this chapter to receive a secondary level certificate of achievement in an academic field. See Indiana Code 20-32-3-1
- student: refers to a student who meets the following conditions:
Indiana Code 20-32-3-2
- subject or skill areas: refers to specific and identifiable technically related and academically related subjects or skills. See Indiana Code 20-32-3-3
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.