|Chapter 2||Indiana Athletic Trainers Certification Board|
|Chapter 3||Licensing; Examination|
|Chapter 4||Unlawful Practice|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 5.1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5