Iowa Code > Chapter 152D – Athletic Training
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Iowa Code > Chapter 152D - Athletic Training
- Board: means the board of hearing aid specialists. See Iowa Code 154A.1
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- License: means a license issued by the state under 154A chapter to a hearing aid specialist. See Iowa Code 154A.1
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: means a natural person. See Iowa Code 154A.1
- State: means a state, territory, or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. See Iowa Code 152E.3