Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 31 > Chapter 4 - Moving and Storage of Tenant's Property
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- exempt property: means personal property that is any of the following:
Indiana Code 32-31-4-1
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- storage facility: means any location approved by a court for storage of a tenant's personal property under section 2(e) of this chapter. See Indiana Code 32-31-4-1.5