Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 31 > Chapter 5 - Rental Agreements; Right of Access
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- dwelling unit: means a structure or part of a structure that is used as a home, residence, or sleeping unit. See Indiana Code 32-31-5-3
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5