Every applicant for a license to practice chiropractic shall do all of the following:
1. Present satisfactory evidence that the applicant possesses a preliminary education equal to the requirements for graduation from an accredited high school or other secondary school.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 151.3
- board: means the board of chiropractic created under chapter 147. See Iowa Code 151.1A
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. Present a diploma issued by a college of chiropractic approved by the board.
3. Pass an examination prescribed by the board.