The board shall elect a treasurer who shall hold office for one year, and the treasurer shall:
1. Keep a correct account of the receipts and disbursements of all moneys belonging to the board.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 173.11
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Board: means the Iowa state fair board as provided in section 173. See Iowa Code 173.1A
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
- year: means twelve consecutive months. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. Make payments on all warrants signed by the president and secretary from any funds available for such purpose.
3. Administer the foundation fund under the control of the Iowa state fair foundation, as directed by the board in its capacity as the board of the Iowa state fair foundation. The treasurer shall administer the fund in accordance with procedures of the treasurer of state, and maintain a correct account of receipts and disbursements of assets of the foundation fund.