The board shall file with the governor each year by February 15 a report containing the following information relative to the state fair and exposition and the district and county fairs:
1. A complete account of the annual state fair and exposition.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 173.21
- Board: means the Iowa state fair board as provided in section 173. See Iowa Code 173.1A
- Convention: means the convention held each year, to elect members of the state fair board and conduct other business of the board, as provided in section 173. See Iowa Code 173.1A
- district: means any of the six geographic regions established in section 173. See Iowa Code 173.1A
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
- year: means twelve consecutive months. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. The proceedings of the annual state agricultural convention.
3. The proceedings of the annual county and district fair managers convention.