1. A person required to be licensed pursuant to section 200A.5 shall file a distribution report with the department on forms furnished by the department reporting information regarding the person’s distribution of bulk products.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 200A.8
- Department: means the department of environmental quality in a reference to a time before July 1, 1983, the department of water, air and waste management in a reference to a time on or after July 1, 1983, and through June 30, 1986, and the department of natural resources on or after July 1, 1986, and includes any officer or agency within that department. See Iowa Code 172D.1
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. The report shall be filed with the department not later than the last day of January and the last day of July excluding weekends and state-recognized holidays as provided in section 1C.2.
3. The report shall include all of the following:
a. The number of tons of bulk products distributed by the person in the state during the preceding six-month period. The report shall include the number of tons distributed to each county named in the report and the grade of the distributed bulk product.
b. The name and address of each purchaser and the number of tons purchased.
c. An inspection fee as provided in section 200A.9.