|§ 17:3951||College and Career Readiness Commission; creation; purpose; duties and responsibilities; membership; vacancies; compensation; reporting|
Terms Used In Louisiana Laws > Revised Statutes > Title 17 > Chapter 41
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Department: means the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, acting directly through its duly authorized officers and agents, or whatever state board, official, or body may hereafter be authorized by law to exercise the functions now devolving upon it under the law. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 47:451
- Motor vehicle: means every vehicle, as herein defined, which is self propelled. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 47:451
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Vehicle: means every device in, upon, or by which any person, property, or thing is or may be transported or drawn upon a public highway excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks; provided, that for the purpose of this Chapter, a bicycle or a ridden animal shall not be deemed a vehicle, and provided further that a trailer or semitrailer shall be held and deemed each to be and constitute a separate vehicle. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 47:451