As used in this chapter the following terms mean:
(1) “Private property”, any place which at the time of the offense is not open to the public. It includes property which is owned publicly or privately;
Terms Used In Missouri Laws 574.005
- following: when used by way of reference to any section of the statutes, mean the section next preceding or next following that in which the reference is made, unless some other section is expressly designated in the reference. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- Property: includes real and personal property. See Missouri Laws 1.020
(2) “Property of another”, any property in which the person does not have a possessory interest;
(3) “Public place”, any place which at the time of the offense is open to the public. It includes property which is owned publicly or privately.