There is hereby created the Animal Damage Control Cash Fund. Such fund shall be administered by the Department of Agriculture. The fund shall consist of funds received from any source to carry out the animal damage control program pursuant to section 81-2,236. Any money in the fund available for investment shall be invested by the state investment officer pursuant to the Nebraska Capital Expansion Act and the Nebraska State Funds Investment Act.

Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 81-2,237

  • State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801