The Director of Agriculture may cooperate with and receive funds from other agencies or departments of the state for the purposes of section 81-2,236 and may accept from any political subdivision of the state, private association, or other source such funds, contributions, payments, gifts, or bequests as may be given or paid under contractual agreement to the department. Such funds shall be deposited in the Animal Damage Control Cash Fund.

Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 81-2,238

  • State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801