Terms Used In New Jersey Statutes > Title 24 > Chapter 4A - Food Bank Good Samaritan Act
- census: means the latest Federal census effective within this State. See New Jersey Statutes 1:1-2
- Cosmetic: means (1) articles intended to be rubbed, poured, sprinkled, or sprayed on, introduced into, or otherwise applied to the human body or any part thereof for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance, and (2) articles intended for use as a component of any such articles. See New Jersey Statutes 24:1-1
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Food: means (1) articles used for food or drink for man or other animals (2) chewing gum and (3) articles used for components of any such article. See New Jersey Statutes 24:1-1
- Labeling: means all labels and other written, printed or graphic matter (1) upon an article or any of its containers or wrappers, or (2) accompanying such article. See New Jersey Statutes 24:1-1
- person: includes corporations, companies, associations, societies, firms, partnerships and joint stock companies as well as individuals, unless restricted by the context to an individual as distinguished from a corporate entity or specifically restricted to one or some of the above enumerated synonyms and, when used to designate the owner of property which may be the subject of an offense, includes this State, the United States, any other State of the United States as defined infra and any foreign country or government lawfully owning or possessing property within this State. See New Jersey Statutes 1:1-2
- State: extends to and includes any State, territory or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia and the Canal Zone. See New Jersey Statutes 1:1-2