|§ 91.002||Health Care Practitioner Liability|
|§ 91.003||Insurance Required|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 91 - Liability of Volunteer Health Care Practitioners
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005