|§ 91.002||Health Care Practitioner Liability|
|§ 91.003||Insurance Required|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 91
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Oath: includes affirmation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.