|§ 7501||Definition of Practice as a Certified Shorthand Reporter|
|§ 7502||Use of Title “certified Shorthand Reporter”|
|§ 7503||State Board for Certified Shorthand Reporting|
|§ 7504||Requirements for a Professional License|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Education > Title 8 > Article 151
- county: shall mean any county in this state, except a county wholly within a city. See N.Y. Tax Law 1215
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- nursery: means the grounds and premises, private or public, on or in which nursery stock is propagated, grown or cultivated for the purpose of distribution or selling the same as a business and shall include grounds or premises owned, leased or managed by the state or any agency of the state government, and the owner or operator of such business shall be a "nursery grower"; provided, however, that the term "nursery grower" shall not include persons engaged in the part-time production of plant products not sold in the regular channels of business. See N.Y. Agriculture and Markets Law 161
- Reporter: Makes a record of court proceedings and prepares a transcript, and also publishes the court's opinions or decisions (in the courts of appeals).
- soil: means the commonly accepted medium or other medium in which plants are grown and which is or may be capable of harboring or transmitting insect pests and plant diseases. See N.Y. Agriculture and Markets Law 161