New York Laws > Railroad > Article 6 – Rapid Transit Act of 1875
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In New York Laws > Railroad > Article 6 - Rapid Transit Act of 1875
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.