|§ 28-01.4-02||Compliance with federal standards – Presumptions and defenses|
|§ 28-01.4-03||State-of-the-art defense|
|§ 28-01.4-04||Useful safe life – Statute of repose – Statute of limitation|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 28-01.4 - Aviation Manufacturer Products Liability
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Property: includes property, real and personal. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49