The complaint shall be sufficient if it recites:
1. The name of the person accused;
Terms Used In Texas Code of Criminal Procedure 51.04
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
2. The State from which he has fled;
3. The offense committed by the accused;
4. That he has fled to this State from the State where the offense was committed; and
5. That the act alleged to have been committed by the accused is a violation of the penal law of the State from which he fled.