|§ 18B.501||Preclusion of Notification|
|§ 18B.502||Disclosure by Service Provider Prohibited|
|§ 18B.503||Reimbursement of Costs|
Terms Used In Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 18B > Subchapter K
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.