Texas Finance Code Chapter 396 > Subchapter E – Required Business Practices
Terms Used In Texas Finance Code Chapter 396 > Subchapter E
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Signed: includes any symbol executed or adopted by a person with present intention to authenticate a writing. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005