Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 317 – Designation of Caregiver for Receipt of Aftercare Instruction
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 317.002||Designation of Caregiver|
|§ 317.003||Notice to Designated Caregiver|
|§ 317.004||Discharge Plan|
|§ 317.005||Instruction in Aftercare Tasks|
|§ 317.007||Rights and Remedies|
Terms Used In Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 317 - Designation of Caregiver for Receipt of Aftercare Instruction
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Effects: includes all personal property and all interest in that property. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.