|§ 205.003||Restrictions Applicable to Revised Subdivisions|
|§ 205.004||Amendment of Restrictions by Governing Body of Property Owners’ Association|
Terms Used In Texas Property Code Chapter 205
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Heir: means a person who is entitled under the statutes of descent and distribution to a part of the estate of a decedent who dies intestate. See Texas Estates Code 22.015
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Ward: means a person for whom a guardian has been appointed. See Texas Estates Code 22.033
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005