|§ 41.001||Applicable Law|
|§ 41.004||Jurisdiction of Commission|
|§ 41.005||Limitation On Municipal Authority|
Terms Used In Texas Utilities Code Chapter 41 > Subchapter A
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005