|§ 152.201||Authority to Issue Obligations|
|§ 152.202||Sale or Exchange of Obligations|
|§ 152.203||Independent Appraisal|
Terms Used In Texas Water Code Chapter 152 > Subchapter E - Debt Obligations of River Authority
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Signature: includes the mark of a person unable to write, and "subscribe" includes the making of such a mark. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005