|§ 58-86-301||Unlawful conduct|
|§ 58-86-302||Penalty for unlawful conduct|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 58 > Chapter 86 > Part 3 - Unlawful Conduct
- Adjudicative proceeding: means :Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Person: means :Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Practice of commercial interior design: means , in relation to obtaining a building permit independent of an architect licensed under Title 58, Chapter 3a, Architects Licensing Act, the preparation of a plan or specification for, or the supervision of new construction, alteration, or repair of, an interior space within a newly constructed or existing building when the core and shell structural elements are not going to be changed. See Utah Code 58-86-102
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Settlement: Parties to a lawsuit resolve their difference without having a trial. Settlements often involve the payment of compensation by one party in satisfaction of the other party's claims.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- State certification: means a designation granted by the division on behalf of the state to an individual who has met the requirements for state certification related to an occupation or profession described in this chapter. See Utah Code 58-86-102
- State certified: means , when used in conjunction with an occupation or profession described in this chapter, a title that:
(a) may be used by a person who has met the state certification requirements related to that occupation or profession described in this chapter; and (b) may not be used by a person who has not met the state certification requirements related to that occupation or profession described in this chapter. See Utah Code 58-86-102
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.
- Unlawful conduct: means the same as that term is defined in Sections 58-1-501 and 58-86-301. See Utah Code 58-86-102
- Writing: includes :Utah Code 68-3-12.5