(1) Any officer or teacher who fails or neglects to make the reports or who fails to keep the records required by chs. 115 to 121 shall forfeit not less than $5 nor more than $25 for each such failure or neglect.
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 118.123
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols or figures. See Wisconsin Statutes 403.504
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 403.504
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
(2) If any person designated in chs. 115 to 121 to prosecute an action for a forfeiture or neglect of duty fails to prosecute the action within 10 days after being requested in writing by an elector of the school district to do so, any elector of the school district may prosecute the action.