A school board may use value-added analyses of scores on the examinations administered to pupils under s. 118.30 and 20 USC 6311 (b) (2) to evaluate teachers if the school board has developed a teacher evaluation plan that includes all of the following:
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 118.225
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 403.504
(1) A description of the evaluation process.
(2) Multiple criteria in addition to examination results.
(3) The rationale for using examination results to evaluate teachers.
(4) An explanation of how the school board intends to use the evaluations to improve pupil academic achievement.