(a) Notwithstanding any other law to the contrary, no private school, as defined in § 49-6-3001, or church related school, as defined in § 49-50-801(a), shall employ or permit a person to drive a school bus in this state who, within five (5) years of the person's application to be employed or serve as a school bus driver, has been convicted in this state, or in any other jurisdiction pursuant to a law prohibiting the same conduct, of a violation of any of the following:
(1) Driving under the influence of an intoxicant as prohibited by § 55-10-401;
(2) Vehicular assault as prohibited by § 39-13-106;
(3) Vehicular homicide as prohibited by § 39-13-213(a)(2);
(4) Aggravated vehicular homicide as prohibited by § 39-13-218; or
(5) Manufacture, delivery, sale or possession of a controlled substance as prohibited by § 39-17-417.
(b) It shall be the responsibility of the private school or church related school to determine whether any person employed by the school to drive a school bus is in compliance with this section.
can you provide a Chinese version on the web? It's quite difficult to understand....
January 12, 2012
Steven Daily: ...
Here is a link to a Chinese translation of Tennessee Code sec. 49-6-2117, provided by Google: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=zh-TW&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http://www.lawserver.com/law/state/tennessee/tn-code/tennessee_code_49-6-2117&act=url