Not later than two years after August 14, 2008, and every two years thereafter, the Secretary shall prepare and submit to the authorizing committees a report on TEACH grants with respect to the schools and students served by recipients of such grants. Such report shall take into consideration information related to–
(1) the number of TEACH grant recipients;
(2) the degrees obtained by such recipients;
(3) the location, including the school, local educational agency, and State, where the recipients completed the service agreed to under section 1070g-2(b) of this title and the subject taught;
(4) the duration of such service; and
(5) any other data necessary to conduct such evaluation.