Upon completion of the report, a copy of the teletype message with pertinent information shall be forwarded to:
Terms Used In Alabama Code 26-19-6
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
(1) All law enforcement agencies having jurisdiction of the location in which the missing person lives or was last seen.
(2) All law enforcement agencies considered to be potentially involved by the law enforcement agency filing the report.
(3) All law enforcement agencies which the complainant requests the report to be sent to, if the request is reasonable in light of the information contained in the report.
(4) Any law enforcement agency requesting a copy of the missing person report.