A. A person commits adding poison or another harmful substance to water, food, drink or medicine if the person intends to harm another human being and the person knowingly:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 13-3704
- Knowingly: means , with respect to conduct or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense, that a person is aware or believes that the person's conduct is of that nature or that the circumstance exists. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 13-105
1. Introduces, adds or mingles any poison, bacterium, virus or chemical compound into any spring, well or reservoir of water to be taken by a human being.
2. Introduces, adds or mingles any poison, bacterium, virus or chemical compound with any water, food, drink, medicine or other product to be taken by a human being or applied to the body.
3. Places a needle, razor blade or any other harmful object or substance in any water, food, drink or medicine to be taken by a human being.
B. A violation of this section is a class 6 felony.