|Article 1||General Provisions||41-3401|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 30
- Address: means a mailing address. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Articles of incorporation: means the original or restated articles of incorporation or articles of merger and all amendments to the articles of incorporation or merger and includes amended and restated articles of incorporation and articles of amendment and merger. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Board of directors: means the group of persons vested with the management of the affairs of the corporation irrespective of the name by which the group is designated and includes the governing body or bodies of a water users' association if the articles of incorporation of such water users' association provide for a governing body or bodies denominated other than as a board of directors. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Commission: means the Arizona corporation commission. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Corporation: means a business development corporation formed under the provisions of this chapter. See Arizona Laws 10-2251
- Filing: means the commission completing the following procedure with respect to any document delivered for that purpose:
- Superintendent of financial institutions: means the superintendent of the financial institutions division of the department of insurance and financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 10-2251
- Treasurer: means that officer designated as the treasurer in the articles of incorporation or bylaws or that officer authorized in the articles of incorporation or bylaws or otherwise to perform the functions of treasurer, irrespective of the name by which designated. See Arizona Laws 10-140