|Article 1||Discard and Disposal of Personal Identifying Information Records||44-7601|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 33 - Record Discard and Disposal
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Affected county: means each existing county affected by a proposed formation of new counties. See Arizona Laws 11-131
- Commission: means the county formation commission established pursuant to section 11-136. See Arizona Laws 11-131
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Entitlement: A Federal program or provision of law that requires payments to any person or unit of government that meets the eligibility criteria established by law. Entitlements constitute a binding obligation on the part of the Federal Government, and eligible recipients have legal recourse if the obligation is not fulfilled. Social Security and veterans' compensation and pensions are examples of entitlement programs.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: A federal law, established in 1971 and revised in 1997, that gives consumers the right to see their credit records and correct any mistakes. Source: OCC
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- New county: means a county which has been approved by the voters at an election on formation held pursuant to section 11-137. See Arizona Laws 11-131
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215