Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 44 > Chapter 35 > Subchapter II - Information Security
- binding operational directive: means a compulsory direction to an agency that&mdash. See 44 USC 3552
- incident: means an occurrence that&mdash. See 44 USC 3552
- information security: means protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction in order to provide&mdash. See 44 USC 3552
- intelligence community: has the meaning given that term in section 3(4) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U. See 44 USC 3552
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- national security system: means any information system (including any telecommunications system) used or operated by an agency or by a contractor of an agency, or other organization on behalf of an agency&mdash. See 44 USC 3552
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Homeland Security. See 44 USC 3552