|§ 22948.5||For purposes of this chapter, the following terms have the following …|
|§ 22948.6||(a) A device that includes an integrated and enabled wireless …|
|§ 22948.7||The provisions of this chapter are severable. If any provision of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 8 > Chapter 34
- Affirmed: In the practice of the appellate courts, the decree or order is declared valid and will stand as rendered in the lower court.
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- board: means any entity listed in Section 101, the entities referred to in Sections 1000 and 3600, the State Bar, the Bureau of Real Estate, and any other state agency that issues a license, certificate, or registration authorizing a person to engage in a business or profession. See California Education Code 17352
- Election: means any election including a primary that is provided for under this code. See California Education Code 88097
- Nominate: means the selection, at a state-conducted primary election, of candidates who are entitled by law to participate in the general election for that office, but does not mean any other lawful mechanism that a political party may adopt for the purposes of choosing the candidate who is preferred by the party for a nonpartisan or voter-nominated office. See California Education Code 88112
- Party: means a political party or organization that has qualified for participation in any primary or presidential general election. See California Education Code 88122
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 17325
- Voter: means any elector who is registered under this code. See California Education Code 88183